Orgonite is a substance made of resin, metals and quartz that balances and harmonises bio-energy, otherwise known as orgone, chi or prana.
Orgonite is based on these two principles. It is a 50-50 mix of resin (organic, due to the fact that it is based on petrochemicals), and metal shavings (inorganic). A quartz crystal is also added to the orgonite mix. This is because of its piezoelectric properties, which means that it gives off a charge when it is put under pressure (resin shrinks when it is cured, so constant pressure is put on the quartz crystal).
Due to the fact that the elements contained in orgonite are constantly attracting and repelling energy, a “scrubbing” action takes place, and along with the charge that the crystal gives off, this cleans stagnant and negative energy, and brings it back to a healthy, vibrant state.
What are the benefits of orgonite?
• Better sleep and vivid dreams • More energy • Balanced moods
• Decreased sensitivity to EMFs • Spiritual and psychological growth
• Increased resistance to illness (orgonite should never be used as a substitute for professional medical care)
What are some uses for orgonite? Most people use orgonite to balance and strengthen their energetic field, and to help provide protection against EMFs. You can also use it to:
• Deepen meditation • Boost plant growth • Remove negative energy in a specific place
• Strengthen intentions and visualizations